In the event that you may need to return any item supplied by the ECB CA Shop please follow the procedures set out below:
1. All items that you wish to return should be notified to Duncan Fearnley Cricket Sales Ltd in writing within 7 days of receipt of the goods excluding weekends and bank/public holidays.
2. All items notified to be returned should be returned to Returns Dept, C/O Duncan Fearnley Cricket Sales Ltd, Unit 10 Sherriff Street, Worcester WR4 9AB within a reasonable time of notification.
3. Complete the Returns Form giving as much information as possible (make yourself a copy of the Returns Form for future reference). Click the link to download a copy of the Returns Form
4. Pack the item(s) securely complete with the Returns Form enclosed ensuring reasonable care is taken with all the item(s) and where possible the original packaging is included.
5. The cost of any Return is at the cost of the consumer. It is recommended any package is sent via your local post office plus it is advised that you send any parcel(s) recorded delivery so that you are able to trace the parcel(s) if needs be.
6. Refunds and exchanges will be processed within 30 days of notification.
7. In the event that an exchange or replacement is required immediately it is advised that a new order is placed with the sales office for what is required and that your return should request a Refund stating in the reasons that a new order has been placed separately.
8. Please note return postage costs will only be refunded for returns where products are deemed to be faulty or where the ECB CA Shop has sent incorrect products. Postage refunds will be given up to a maximum value of Royal Mail’s 1st Class Recorded Signed For Mail or Parcel Post. Any additional costs incurred will be at the cost of the consumer.
If you have any further queries please contact the ECB CA Shop for advice before returning your item(s).
Returns Dept, ECB CA Shop
t 0844 809 4009| f 01905 724518 | e email@example.com | w ecbcashop.co.uk